Vizion20XX is a physical security assessment process designed by LARGO Consulting Services, llc that, is used to work directly with our clients, asset managers, security integrators, manufacturers, service providers, software developers, and app developers to evaluate and future-proof our client’s security and safety programs, electronic security systems, and security force management practices.
Based on thirty-plus years of experience in public safety and security, LARGO has known many security consultants to hold their observations and recommendations until submitting the final assessment report – a process that may take them weeks or even months. All too often, the client will open that report to find personnel, infrastructure or process items identified as risky and called out in alarming language – what LARGO calls the “GOTCHA” moment.
Vizion20XX eliminates the “GOTCHA” approach in conducting physical security assessments. At LARGO, we believe that a “GOTCHA” should be shared when we discover it, so our clients can take corrective action immediately to reduce risk and to keep the property and the people who live, learn, work, shop, and play there safe.
LARGO focuses on providing clients with a security risk and vulnerability assessment based on best practices, emerging trends, and the latest security technologies. In addition, LARGO leverages our comprehensive industry experience and relationships to provide the best value to our clients. This is Vizion20XX.
Vizion20XX Phase I:
- Discussion with the client that establishes goals and objectives.
- A site visit to conduct a security risk and vulnerability assessment of the property.
- Assessment of existing security systems, training programs, policies, procedures and threat mitigation strategies compared to known best practices and available standards and guidelines.
- Interview key stakeholders, management and security personnel.
- Review existing security technologies and develop recommendations to migrate, upgrade or replace systems.
- Meet with existing security system manufacturer representatives to discuss product roadmaps.
- Provide a written assessment report and make recommendations, as appropriate, regarding the phyical security of the property, new security technologies, emerging trends, community engagement strategies, workforce utilization, and threat mitigation.
Vision20XX Phase II:
Based on the findings in Phase I and the client’s needs, LARGO will engineer the “Right Solution” to meet our clients security and safety needs. Solution roadmaps are customized and may include:
- Development of a Scope of Work.
- Develop Policies and Procedures.
- Develop Emergency Response Plans.
- Development of an RFP for security officer services and electronic security enhancements/upgrades.
- Prequalification of Integrators and/or Officer Providers.
- Review of Proposals.
- Awarding of Contract(s).
- Providing Project Managment Services or implementation oversight.
- Guiding the team in the implementation of the Vizion20XX Project Plan.
LARGO Consulting Services, llc is eager to introduce Vizion20XX to you and your team and discuss how we can design the most effective approach in assessing your physical security portfolio. Please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a conversation.