SCHOOL SAFETY ASSESSMENTS
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
LET’S MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE
School Safety Assessments
Ensuring school safety is crucial, and at LARGO Consulting Services, we take it seriously. Our School Safety Assessment and Security Assessment process utilize pre-existing, established school safety assessment materials and best practices as determined and adopted by various organizations.
Our founder, Bernard Gollotti, is a certified ASIS International Protection Professional and ASIS School Safety and Security SC Emeritus. As a subject matter expert in school safety and security, Bernard brings extensive knowledge and expertise to the LARGO team.
At LARGO, we understand that each school is unique, and a one-size-fits-all approach won’t work. That’s why we use VIZION20XX physical security assessment process, which evaluates and future-proofs your security and safety programs, electronic security systems, emergency preparedness plans, and security force management practices. Our process is based on emerging trends, best practices, and the latest security technologies.
What sets us apart from the rest is our commitment to sharing identified risks and vulnerabilities with our clients immediately. We don’t hold back the “GOTCHA” until the final report. Instead, we communicate any potential risks and vulnerabilities as soon as we discover them so that corrective action can be taken immediately to reduce risks.
The assessment process may include but is not limited to the following:
- A security risk and vulnerability assessment of the school
- Assessment of existing security systems, training programs, policies, procedures, and threat mitigation strategies compared to known best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Interviewing key stakeholders, administrators, and security personnel
- Provide a roadmap to migrate, upgrade, or replace systems
- Review security system product roadmaps
- Written assessment, including considerations and recommendations for school safety and school security enhancements, access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, community engagement, security management strategies, workforce utilization, and threat mitigation
- A customized VIZION20XX roadmap for implementing solutions
- Development of Policies and Procedures
- Development of All Hazard Emergency Response Plans
- Development of Reunification Plans
- Development of Business Continuity Plans
- Development of Communication Plans
- Develop and Conduct Training Programs and Tabletop Exercises
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise
- Provide Oversight of Procurement Services
- Project Management Services
Partner with LARGO Consulting Services today to take the first step towards future-proofing your school’s security and safety programs.
Our Reputation As a Industry Leader
What People Say
“LARGO is one of the most knowledgeable security consulting firms I know in assessing risk and vulnerabilities and then applying effective security practices to protect a client’s assets.”
Chief Operating Officer
“The LARGO team delivers as promised. From assessments, response plan development, training, and security system design, they understand what it takes to keep our students, teachers, and staff safe.”
Boyertown Area School District
“LARGO’s VIZION20XX assessment process not only provided valuable insight to our existing security plans but provided a roadmap in future-proofing our systems for years to come.”
Campus Security Professional
“Thank you again for another great training session. It was a lot of fun and engaged the entire team.”
Any given day, Anything Can Happen, Be Prepared